The American Association of People with Disabilities sponsors REV UP organizations across the country. Visit their REV UP / Voting pages for more information and resources.
Federal Election Assistance Commission – Resources for Voters with Disabilities
NonProfitVote.org – Has ideas, resources and webinars to help nonprofit organizations increase voter participation.
- America Goes to the Polls 2020.pdf – America Goes to the Polls 2020 is based on the final certified voter turnout collected by the U.S. Elections Project. The report provides the official state rankings in voter turnout and turnout growth compared to the presidential election in 2016. This ranking provides insights into the impact of election policies on state-by-state voter turnout, including vote by mail and same day registration. Vote by mail has different implementations, and these differences are also discussed.
- Non-profits and other groups are prohibited from engaging in partisan politics. Using Social Media.pdf has guidelines especially for social media.
National Disability Rights Network – Voting Pages and lots of Disability Information
ADA.GOV – ADA Checklist for Polling Places (from 2016)
Self Advocates Becoming Empowered – www.sabeusa.org – a national self-advocacy organization
- GoVoter Surveys – The purpose of the GoVoter Survey was to find out the experience that voters with disabilities had casting a ballot including getting information about candidates and issues, poll workers attitudes, and completing a ballot.
- SABE Voter Education Toolkit
State of MA Resources
- Local Election Offices, Town Clerks and Dropboxes
- MA Commissions on Disabilities
- Local Veterans Service Officers
- Aging Service Access Point – ASAPs
- Massachusetts Councils on Aging
- MA Developmental Disabilities Council
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network New England
- The Arc of Massachusetts
- Bay State Council of the Blind
- Boston Center for Independent Living
- Center for Living and Working
- Disability Law Center
- Disability Policy Consortium
- Easter Seals of Massachusetts
- Independence Associates
- Mass Advocates Standing Strong
- MA Down Syndrome Congress
- MA State Association of the Deaf
- MetroWest Center for Independent Living
- Northeast Independent Living Program
- Perkins School
- National Disability Rights Network