The Debates for the Massachusetts election have begun. Please note that we have added several since the initial post! We are leaving the old ones in case anyone wants to try to stream one that already happened
- October 3: Attorney General Debate between incumbent Maura Healey and challenger Jay McMahon. The debate was hosted by WGBH News and moderated by Jim Braude and Margery Eagan. Watch the debate at www.wgbh.org. Antonio Caban and Maddie Kilgannon wrote an article about the debate at the wgbh link, but the video is not close captioned.
- Tuesday, October 9 from 8-9 p.m.: Gubernatorial Debate is between incumbent Charlie Baker and opponent Jay Gonzalez. The debate will air live on WBSK TV as well as stream live on CBSBoston.com. Jonathan Keller will moderate. Anyone can submit issue-oriented questions by emailing email@example.com or tweet @kelleratlarge. For more information, visit boston.cbslocal.com.
- Wednesday, October 17 from 7 p.m. – 8 on WGBH (Channel 2) and WGBY Springfield: Gubernatorial Debate is between incumbent Charlie Baker and opponent Jay Gonzalez. Baker and Gonzalez sparred on issues including transportation, taxes and the state police overtime scandal during their first debate.
- Friday, October 19 from 8 p.m. – 9 on WBZ Channel 38. Senatorial Debate where Democratic incumbent Elizabeth Warren faces Republican Geoff Diehl.
- Sunday, October 21 at 7 p.m. sponsored by WBGY Springfield: At this Senatorial Debate, incumbent Elizabeth Warren with face Geoff Diehl. Questions can be submitted at www.masslive.com.
- Monday, October 22 from 7 – 7:30 p.m. WGBH Channel 2: Secretary of State Bill Galvin (D) will debate his opponent, Anthony Amore (R), on the Jim Braude Show.