- This event has passed.
REV-UP South Shore
July 16, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Monday, July 16, 2018 from 6 – 8 p.m. at the Braintree Town Hall at 1 John F Kennedy Memorial Drive. Organized by Advancing Community Inclusion & Equality on the South Shore and the Boston Center for Independent Living, this event will focus on voting access for people with disabilities, and will include speakers, a community forum, and a community/political engagement fair.
RSVP (free) and get details on the event, the venue, and transportation at this Eventbrite link.
Who should come?
- People with disabilities
- Allies, advocates, election officials, poll workers and campaign staff
- Community, political and issue based organizations
- Government officials, offices and boards
- Voter Engagement Fair
- Speakers and forum on disability voting rights, accessibility and voter engagement
- Speakers include Marlene Sallo, Executive Director of Disability Law Center
- AutoMark Voting machine and new accessible voting booths
Please share with your networks.