When: Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 2:00 – 4:00 P.M.
Where: Boston City Hall, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02201
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know who your City Councilor is?
Come Join Us and Find Out!
- Welcome by Mayor Walsh & City Officials
- See ADA Accessibility Upgrades in City Hall
- Find your City Councilor & Polling Place
- Register to Vote & Learn About Early Voting
- See Accessibility Features & try the Automark
Wheelchair Accessible * ASL * CART * Scent Free
For other accommodation requests, contact us By September 14th at email@example.com or call 617-635-3682 / 617-635-2541 TTY
For more information, visit www.boston.gov/disability
- Mayor Martin J. Walsh
- Mayor’s Commission for Persons with Disabilities
- Boston Elections Department